Thursday, January 03, 2008

Learning

First I wanted to say thanks to Jared for getting all of those pictures up so quickly. And thanks to Nate and Manda for getting their pictures up also. Now on to the tough part...

What I Learned in 2007
Well, there is all of the cool stuff that I learned in my first semester back in college... listing it all would take way to long.
But I think this is more of "life lessons" that we learned. I can really only think of one major lesson that I learned and that is when you let the Lord be in charge of your life everything will work out. I can think of several times this year that I was getting by on faith alone, and somehow it all worked out.
I'm sure I learned a lot of other things, but I can't think of them right now. So there you have it.

Tawnia

No comments: