Monday, January 07, 2008

pictures of shoes

Just like you asked, Eric, I have updated my page with a few pictures of shoes (and some other artwork, of course). I was actually going to update it last night, but the FTP site was giving me some grief. But it's working now, and I added seven new pictures. I also added three pictures earlier last month, that I hadn't mentioned, figuring you guys would find them if you looked. They're usually added to the end of the thumbnails, but I'm putting them in the order of when I finished them, and I didn't want to put up ones of Christmas presents until after Christmas. But still, anything new is in the last couple rows. I'm definitely having fun with my art, and am really looking forward to going back to school and learning more. I applied the other day, for BYU-Idaho, and have spent the last few days getting the necessary things together. I interviewed with the Branch and Stake Presidents yesterday, and had my transcript from Chemeketa sent over today. And now I just have to wait ... and then do all the financial aide paperwork. In the meantime, I'll continue drawing, and working, and reading.

No comments: