Thursday, January 31, 2008

News from Florida

Since I hadn't heard anything from Clarissa yet, I decided to call the mission and make sure she got there safe and sound. The secretary had to ask who's mother I was because they had both an Elder and a Sister Palmer who arrived the same day. She said that Clarissa is currently in a threesome with Sisters Parr and Crittenden and is currently serving near De Land. (I thought she said in Palm Cove but I can't find that either on the map or online. Maybe it was Palm Coast.)
A letter from her and one from the mission president along with a picture should be arriving in the next few days. We'll put them on her as soon as possible. Her P-day will be on Monday and she can email then. It's best to send mail, especially packages, directly to the mission home. (That's the address Amanda posted.)



Love ya,
MOM

No comments: