Sunday, February 04, 2007

Videos, etc.

I was hoping that Eric would reinvite me to view his cute Stevie videos. I got to see them because Mindy showed me, but then I accidentally erased my invitation to view them. The invite went to my junk mail and as I was deleting my junk mail I saw it was there.... but I'd already hit delete. Blast! So I'd like you to reinvite me and I'll try not to delete it this time! Thanks.

Jared has been bugging me about the video of Mindy and I tap dancing. I guess I'll put it on if I join youtube... for private viewing only that is.

Mindy was saying that she wanted to see video of Stevie walking... well in a dream I had last night Summer was walking. I think I'm getting excited for my trip to D.C. I doubt Summer will be walking by then, but you never know.

I hope that Emily is at least reading these posts, even though she is struggling with getting to post on the sites.

I think Michelle is cool too.

Mindy and I thought of a game to add on to the game page -- Huckle Buckle Beansnitch. Or however you spell that.

I like the timeline idea Jared has put up, but I think it should have pictures.

Have we thought of making our website passworded, so that not everyone in the world can see it. I just think sometimes that the entire world doesn't need to know this much about our family, though why anyone out in cyberspace would take the time to read our family blog, I don't know, but... yeah... passwording is a good way to make things private.

Okay... that's enough random stuff from me.

Happy Birthday Jared. Did you get the message from Mindy and me?

-Tawnia

No comments: