Friday, February 02, 2007

I did it

Yesterday I was practically forced to switch to the new blogger sign-in thing. It offers you the option of signing into the new blogger or old blogger, but in reality makes you sign up with google when you try to sign up with old blogger. At least that is what I found. I will try to sign in with Amanda's account and see if she can still sign in with the old one. I am writing this after having read Emily's blog. I think the trouble came for me when I first signed over to the google sign-in way. Today I had no trouble at all. And Emily, I don't think you have to worry about google search engines taking over the world. I know you don't trust them but I think we are safe from a googlopolis. Unless of course you are worried about the cyber world. we could be in grave danger...

Nathan

No comments: