Sunday, February 04, 2007

timeline additions

Hey Jared - The timeline looks cool! Thanks for putting that together! A couple of corrections for you:

1980 - I was actually baptized in November, not October. (Nov. 1)
1982 - Adam Caudle was born on June 25 in Gainesville, Florida. I noticed you don't have Amanda on there either, but I don't know what year or where she was born. 1983?

Can't wait to see what you put on the remaining years!! For future reference, since I don't know if you know this, Tawnia and I walked in our college graduation ceremonies in the spring of 2001, but both of our official graduation dates were December 2000. (Utah State, Elementary Education. Western Oregon University, Social Science.) I think we even finished on the same day, within a couple of hours of each other. Also, Adam completed his Bachelor's degree at Georgetown University in December 2005 (Sociology and Government), and began law school at American University in August 2006.

We're doing well here. Summer is scooting around in her army crawl and babbling like there's no tomorrow. She's starting to pull up on things. Adam is super busy with school - he has another moot court thing this month. The writing is due on Feb. 13 and the oral arguments are Feb. 24. This is the competition to get on the team - he won the 1L (first year) competition a couple of weeks ago, so he should make the team pretty easily. I'm staying busy with studying - I'm into the 700-some audio files now - and general household and Relief Society things.

Also, we're starting to talk about moving in May. We need to get into a 2-bedroom place. There's really nothing we can afford in the city, so it looks like we're headed a little bit north up to Rockville, Maryland. It's still on the Metro line - it would only be 6 stops for Adam to school. (It's 9 stops from here to downtown where we were working.) I found a complex listing online that I want to look at - dishwasher, patio, decent parking, and a POOL!!! All the more reason to move in May instead of waiting until August ... Plus I want to get a big planter pot for the patio and put a couple of tomato bushes in it.

5 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

On the timeline - I'm planning on adding pictures for some of those very special days - birth, baptism, graduations, wedding, etc. Anyone can go in and make changes - just make sure you copy the latest version so no upgrades are lost.

treen said...

Yes, I realize that everyone can make changes but that would mean that I know HOW to make changes ... which I don't.

Mindy Sebastian said...

Yes, Amanda was born in 1983. Also, for my baptism date (it isn't on there yet) - it's in August 1991, not July.

Anonymous said...

What day in August, Mindy?

Mindy Sebastian said...

August 3rd.