Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bryan is OK

This morning at church, Bryan was sitting on the back of the bench and flipped off backwards and hit his head. We called the paramedics and they took him to the hospital where he had two staples put in. He was really scared and hurting at first, but calmed down during the ambulance ride and he did really great when they were treating him. He's all fine now, and he'll get the staples out sometime next week.

In other news, I did indeed have a happy birthday. We went out for lunch, and then shopping for birthday presents. Michelle and her parents got me the latest Star Wars book, Brooke got me a candle, a teddy bear, and Men in Black II, and Bryan got me a puzzle and a huge Charleston Chew. I also got the Happy Birthday song several times (yes, including the one on the machine from Tawnia and Mindy).

As for the timeline thing, I know I'm still missing lots of information. Trina's got the right idea - if you see something missing, either fix it up yourself or have me, or somebody else, fix it for you. And like Mom said, make sure you update the current version (in case somebody else just updated the same page). As for the missing years, I'll try to populate the rest of them some time this week. And I'll add the info Trina gave me. I want to include not only graduations but also anytime someone started a new school - ie, middle school, high school, new colleges, etc. Basically, any major life changes. If you want to include job changes yo can, but I won't - I've had way too many to count, and so it would be more significant to me to have a second year on a job than a first.

Anywho, there's the news from us. I'm older, and Bryan is OK. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

I'm so glad to hear that Bryan is fine. He reminds me of his father, always getting hurt because he's very daring. Did you take birthday pictures to post?