Saturday, February 03, 2007

Michelle is cool!

Just hadda hava title. I am doing well. Same-o, same-o. I got tons of housework, but having fun today sound, well, like more fun. I will have to make sure Jared has a happy birthday. So far he has celebrated by going to working very early, then coming back home by 8:30 and going to sleep. Party on! Kids are great. Both love reading. Bryan is into Curious George and Magic School bus right now. Brooke is reading full novels now like Annette, Heidi, The Black Stallion, Sand Dune Poney, and Julie B. Jones. They are also into video games, no suprise. We obtained an old Sega Genesis. Pretty cool. I'm finding the games at pawns shop for about $3 each. Also, the individually own video store and the corner has a few to rent out. Cool beans. My stomach hurts this morning, bleh-unfortunate side effect that I occasionally get from one of my medications. Seems to happen if I don't take it at exactly 24 intervals. Huzzah!

The groundhog saw his shadow yesterday. To early spring, I say bring it on. I even had to get out a jacket this week. Whoa. I didn't read the sisters blog, but I did read Adam's post. Instead of looking up Luddite, I had to look up pervasive. Pervasive mean spread throughout. I suppose that it rains on both the good and the bad. Pervasive internet is spread thoughout the honest and upright, as well as the dishonest and criminal. Pervasive internet is a great technology that benefits individual user, medical sector, businesses, machine 2 machine, and others. Of course that also means more vulnerablity and risk of infilteration. I believe that you gotta protect yourself. Use common sense. Unfortunately, there will always be those with ill intentions no matter what the circumstance. It is their fault this is even an issue. Let's "Take all the rope in Texas find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys and hang 'em high in the street for all the people to see." Then we'll "raise up out glasses agains evil forces, whiskey for my men, beer for my horses"Toby Keith. As far as influential movies, I would pick Jerry Maguire. "I love the man he want to be and the man he almost is." It is a great movie, check it out. it is all about inspiration, love, and what really mattters. And who doesn't love football. Root for the bears tomorrow! Super Bowl Sunday! Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Yes, you are very cool Michelle; we're glad you're part of our family. I hope you had a happy birthday, Jared.