Monday, February 26, 2007

Emily's week

Well, this week should be fun. It's almost time for midterms. My short story for creative writing is due on Thursday. I completely rewrote it, so you would hardly know it was the same story, except that the names of the characters are still the same -- mostly. I've signed up for intermediate creative writing during the summer term, more commonly called "Maymester." I have to take it twice for my minor. I'm still getting nowhere on my history term papers -- it is getting rather irritating. Fortunately, the teachers know about this.

On Sunday, there was a fireside. Elder Wirkman of the Seventy was the speaker, and he talked about sacrifice. It was good.

What do I want my wedding day to be like? There will be a temple ceremony, lots of pictures, a traditional reception. Really, I haven't thought much about it.

And in other news, the academic quiz bowl team went to the regional tournament over the weekend. I practice with them, but they can only take five players to a tournament. They swept the competition and will go to nationals in California.

No comments: