Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday

Hello, family. Well, another week is coming to an end. So today, I had a couple of classes -- though in German we spent the whole time looking at slides of Austria. Friday will become culture day in German class.

We had our weekly forum. This time our speaker was Ron Carter -- he wrote the Revolutionary War "Prelude to Glory" series, so he told us lots of tidbits of information. I've only read the first two or three books, and there's a total of nine. Tonight I'm going to a concert with music based on that series. There is also going to be the annual SVU Idol.

Snow is still covering the ground, so it's a little difficult going up and down the hill. So I usually stay up on campus for a while; I do some studying in the library or something. I always have studying. I plan on spending the weekend going over the stack of books I checked on on America's foriegn relations with China. I need to find a topic for my paper.

No comments: