Friday, February 16, 2007

They made me do it.

I had to sign up for the new blogger in order to get on tonight. Before, I could always use the old one but not this time.

Tomorrow morning we're heading southward, taking Clarissa to California for her new adventure. Pray that the weather will be good to us.

I also wanted to let you know that I answered the movie question a few days ago. I know Jared saw it but I'm not sure who else has.

Thanks, Trina for the adorable pictures of Summer. I wish I was going back to see her, too. I'm glad that Tawnia can go and visit you guys and I hope she gets to see Emily while she's back there.

Clarissa commented that her High School graduation was accidentally deleted from the timeline. She graduated June 6, 2004, so maybe when Nate made the upgrades he missed that one. Good job on the upgrades Nate. Thanks for adding the pictures. I'm working on getting more up there, too.

I also enjoyed Jared's birthday pictures and Mindy's new drawing. I noticed that a few more games have been added to the list, but where are the rules to them? If you want me to add pictures or backgrounds, email me the rules and I'll put them up. Should we add a new category to the game list? Car Games. Some of them , like the Song Game or 20 Questions could be moved to that list. Or would there be enough to make a list?

I need to get to bed so I can get a little sleep before we leave.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: