Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Post by Eric

Hello my beloved family. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been an avid reader, and I keep meaning to post, but I never can quite get to it. But here I am.

There's just so much to respond to. I liked Nathan's long post from yesterday. I could "amen" most of it, except maybe the staple remover bit. I also have a youtube page: www.youtube.com/ericpalmer.

I loved Mindy and Tawnia's tap dancing video as well. I'm working on a video response.

The big news of the weekend is that I finished the Beers Reunion DVD. Only problem is, I haven't been able to burn a good copy of it yet. I'm not sure if the problems I'm having are with my PC or with the disc, but I have some troubleshooting to do.

The other big news is that Laurel and I attended the PBR on Friday night at the Honda Center. That's professional bull riding. It was pretty darn awesome. Lots of bulls bucking off cowboys.

Laurel is pregnant and still in the early stages so she's pretty sick. I went with her a few weeks ago and saw the little guy in the ultrasound. He/she was taking a snooze, unlike Stevie when I saw him at 12 weeks. He was swimming around like a little frog in there.

I'm excited for Amanda and Nathan. You have a lot of wonderful days ahead.

I'm glad to hear that Adam is doing better. I'm sad you were so sick.

I'm also glad that Bryan is okay.

I'm excited for Clarissa. We talked on your birthday and now you're almost on your way, earlier than planned. Why not? You'll do great. I'm really proud of you.

And Emily is writing a paper on US-China relations, which is pretty awesome. Call me if you need more help choosing a topic Emily, but I hope our conversation helped.

Let's see... I'll probably be seeing Trina and Adam and Summer next month if I actually do travel to Virginia for work.

Mom and Dad, I love you and I'm glad Dad is willing to let Mom come for what is hopefully a long time before the baby is born.

I think there was more I was supposed to write but I didn't really prepare an outline or anything, and it's getting pretty late. I was interupted in writing this when our friends Ben and Katie came by with their 2-month old daughter Ruby. She's really sweet. Stevie loved her so much he wanted to grab her face.

Talk to you later!
Eric

1 comment:

Emily said...

Eric, I do plan on talking to you soon. I'm thinking about doing my paper on Nixon and China, and I need to start doing the serious research tomorrow. Maybe you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Eric, for inspiring me.