Monday, December 11, 2006

YouTube

I think everyone got an email about my YouTube channel, but if you didn't you can go to www.youtube.com/ericpalmer to see videos I've put together. If you join YouTube and subscribe to my channel you'll be notified when new movies are posted (or at least that's the theory).

At any rate, that's my latest thing. I'm still working on the Beers Reunion DVD and the Pure Chaos re-edit. And Laurel says I need to stop spending so much time on the computer and spend more time with her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure on that link Eric? I found a bunch of skater videos and none of them looked like you.

treen said...

I remember you saying something about making movies with some teenagers, so I assume these skater clips are your result. But where are the STEVIE videos??? You show no pictures of Stevie for months and months (I may not have them posted on the site, but at least I'm emailing them out!!), and now no video either. What's up with THAT???

Eric said...

Hi Jared. Yes, that's the link. I was behind the camera. It's a project I put together with a few kids in the area over Thanksgiving weekend.

Hi Trina. Little proofreading note: you only need one question mark.

I'm glad you're interested in pictures of my son. I know, I got out of the habit of posting pictures and video of him. There will be new pictures and video of him posted somewhere in the next few weeks. I'll let you know.