Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!

I would also like to say "happy birthday" to Laurel, even though I already did. In person. I'm meeting her at the dentist in a little while. Yes, that's how we're spending part of her birthday. We're going out to dinner tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to that (I hope she is).

Laurel is a great person with a strange and abiding interest in creating fake lemon trees. She also has an almost superhuman ability to paint things that look like things, including people, flowers, and a variety of fruits (for example, lemons).

She is also a very good mom. She takes very good care of her little boy named Stevie. She loves him very much. He is a very good-looking baby, especially in the way that he looks like his mother.

Be sure to pause today to consider what a wonderful, beautiful, smart, loving, and talented person Laurel is.

No comments: