Sunday, December 03, 2006

My New Calling

Today I was released from my calling in Young Women. I'm going to miss my girls. Even though I won't be able to receive my medallion I'm still going to keep working on the goals anyway. It's one of the things on my 100 list to earn my medallion. It doesn't say I have to receive it.

My new calling is in Primary. I'll be teaching the 6 year olds. Right now I'll only have about three active kids and a couple of others who are there occasionally. I haven't taught on a regular basis for a very long time so it will be different for me. I'm sure we'll have a fun time.

I hope you are all healthy and happy. I know you're busy with all of your Christmas plans, school finals and everything else that's going on in your lives. Take a minute to post on the blog occasionally. I haven't seen much on here lately.

Sure love ya,
MOM

No comments: