Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happenings at Home

Life is full of ups and downs around here, especially for me, it seems. On Thursday I was up one minute, took a step back and I was down - flat on my back - in the parking lot at Wal-Mart. My back hurt a lot so I got it checked out at the hospital and nothing is broken. I stayed home from work yesterday and I'm on some pain pills. I'll be fine but it may take a few days before I'm up and running again.

Today Emily is coming home. Dad was asked to help with the youth baptisms this afternoon, so when he finishes there, he'll pick Emily up from the airport. I'm excited that she'll be here soon.

I like the new pictures on your page, Jared, and the updates on "Pure Chaos" just a couple more things on the Actors & Characters and those sections will be complete, I see.

I guess that's all for the moment. I love you all.

MOM

No comments: