Friday, December 15, 2006

forever ago

I know that it has been forever since I last posted, but I really do have a good excuse. My computer is still in the process of being fixed. After getting a new motherboard and fixing everything, Dustin (the guy fixing my computer) found out that the new motherboard doesn't work, so he has to get a new one. I'll be lucky to have a computer before Christmas. So, instead of doing all my homework at home, I did it at the school, in the hours between me being done with work, and the end of school when I tutor four times a week. It was convienent and kept me busy while I waited to do the tutoring. I was/am able to earn extra money with that, so I can be sure to have money for rent in January (since I won't be working over Christmas to get a decent paycheck). Anyway, so I did my homework at school, where I studied hard and got straight A's! Now I only have one term left, starting in January, and then I'll be done with my Associate's Degree. Anyway, so the reason I haven't been able to post, is because I haven't made it over to the library in a long time, and the school blocks all blogs. I made it to the library today, because I didn't have tutoring, and because I had to get some addresses so I can mail some of my textbooks off (hooray for Amazon.com!). I'm happy to read everyone's news and everything. I felt very out of the loop for a while. I'm really looking forward to Christmas, and spending time with the family I get to spend time with. Only one more week left of school.

No comments: