Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yellow pages?

I was going through some of the different sites and I noticed that there was a new picture thing on Jared's. I never knew that Michelle liked to read the yellow pages. So, Michelle, do they have to be local yellow pages, or could you read them from somewhere else, like if you got one from Oregon would you feel ok with reading it in Texas? Not that we are sending you any, I was just curious.

I hope that everyone is having fun getting ready for the holidays. I have a week of finals and then I am done.

Nathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She likes to look up restaurants and stores and decide where she wants to go. So local books are better.

Michelle said...

Any yellow pages will do fine. Local is best so I can see what is in my neighborhood. That picture was taken at my Mom's. I was looking for fun places to go. That picture is pretty funny. I didn't know Jared had put it on his web space.