Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas

Look... I'm actually posting!

I know that Christmas was a few days ago, but I'm still on my "Christmas" Break. I hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas and got many good things.

I had a bit of an adventure on the way home from Utah. I was at the airport when I realized that I did not have my drivers license on me. So I had to be searched a bit extra to get through security. It didn't really add to the time much, but it was interesting. You have to stand in this box and they shoot air at you with airpuffers. Mindy said that it made my hair poof out. Then I had to sit down and watch this guy wipe down my phone, CD player and the inside of my backpack. He looked through everything inside and after about five minutes he sent me on my way. And the most exciting thing is... I'll have to do it all again on the way back to Utah because I am pretty sure my license is in my dance bag in my bedroom in good ol' Springville.

I am just really glad that I am able to post.

-T

No comments: