Friday, December 29, 2006

something missing from my stocking ...

It just occurred to me that there was something missing from my Christmas package from Mom and Dad ... I got my calendar from Mom, and my movie from Dad, and Summer got her photo book. But we did NOT get a CD of ALL of the family portrait pictures from the reunion. Can I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE get a CD of all the family portrait pictures? Finally? And all the other pictures that Dad took at the reunions? I have all the pictures that you took when you were here, because you downloaded them onto my computer. But I have no others, except the few you've emailed - about 5. There were a lot more than 5 taken that week.

You don't even have to mail it. You can burn the CD and put it in Emily's luggage, and she can give it to me when she comes up for spring break. But at least then I'd have them!! Thank you.

Love, Trina

No comments: