Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Years Goals


Here's a random thought from Jared about goals. It's not necessarily about New Years Resolutions, but since people generally think about goals this time of year, why not think about this now.

I know that Mom has a page on her website listing out 100 things she'd like to accomplish in her lifetime. I'm vaguely aware that several other people have similar lists - Trina and Emily and Mindy come to mind, but I don't know about anyone else. Well, now I do too. It took me a while to complete my list, but I now have 50 things I'd like to do listed on my page. 100 was just too much - it took me forever just to come up with 50.

So what I want to know is - what are your "big" goals? What do you want to accomplish before you bite the big one? Maybe we can all help each other come up with more ideas by sharing our lists!

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Let's give credit where credit is due. Tawnia introduced the idea, of a 100 list, here at home during a Family Home Evening. She said she got it from Shauna Webb who got it from a fireside she'd been to. By the way, I love the way you've presented your list. The diving picture and the home picture are my favorites.