Wednesday, December 20, 2006

packages

I just wanted to let you know that I sent the Christmas box today to Mom and Dad's house. It was sent priority so it should get there by Saturday.

Eric and Jared, I am also sending you a Christmas package for your family, but I'm not quite done with it. So you'll get your's as New Year's gifts, I guess. Sorry about that. This took a lot longer to get put together than I expected, especially since I made 12. (Well, still making.) 6 for our family, and 6 for the Caudle side. I'm not done with all of their's either.

That's been pretty much all I've been up to the past few days ... that, and baking cookies to send to Joe. (Adam's brother in Iraq.) Adam found a recipe for chocolate pretzels - they're basically cookies, but twisted around like soft bread pretzels, and they're SOOOOOO good. Except for the few I set aside for Joe, we ate them ALL within an hour of coming out of the oven. With egg nog. Wow. That was amazing.

No comments: