Friday, May 27, 2005

YIPPEE!!!

Now I know I need to make Stephen's blessing outfit and not Allison's. We're all very excited for you, Eric and Laurel.

The news from home is not so exciting. I went to the doctor yesterday because my foot was swollen and I couldn't figure out why. The doctor took one look at it and said he thinks it's gout. He did a blood test to make sure but gave me some anti-inflammatory medicine just to get it started. It's no fun, especially when you're on your feet all day. I've been rather lazy at home because I don't feel like doing much after working all day.
I also had my hearing checked and any hearing loss I have is minor. Just speak up when you talk to me and don't expect me to hear when there's lots of background noise. If it keeps getting worse we'll do something more but for now that's about it.

It looks like we've gotten lots of answers to the last question so I'll post a new one: What do you think of as a perfect summer day from your childhood? Answers to previous questions are always welcome. I'm also working on a couple more vacations but no one has told me of any they would particularly like to see.

No comments: