Wednesday, May 04, 2005

passport info

Passport information is on the State Department's website at this link:

http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

All of the necessary information is on this site. It will cost $100 to get a passport (I just checked). When I got my passport for Australia, it cost only $60, but apparently they've piled on some "security" fees since then. Mom, keep in mind that Emily and Clarissa are ADULTS and should pay for their own. You and Dad should (in my mind anyway) pay for only your own. If we actually had the money right now, I'd pay for the passports for you as part of that interest from the Bank of Dad that I never paid. But we don't so I can't. Adam and I have our own to pay for - he doesn't have one at all yet, and I need to get mine renewed because of my name change.

Oh, and speaking of "interest payments" ... Mom, you said that some kind of gift in return for all that interest would be nice, but we're working on what you REALLY want. If all goes according to plan, you will receive what you REALLY want sometime in the next - oh ... year or so (no indications yet of a pending announcement), and then we will buy plane tickets for you and Dad to visit your present ... er ... I mean, grandchild.

No comments: