Tuesday, May 03, 2005

continuance of Trina

First, Hi and I am still alive, although I don't post often (this being twice in a year).

Second, I just wanted to add on a bit more to what my sweet and adorable and wonderful and amazing and fantastic and incredible and fantamagorical (are you getting sick yet?) wife said about politics. If you ever want a detailed explanation, give us a call and we'll be more than happy to tell you of the evils of George W. Bush & Co. But for the moment, we can't stress how important it is to call/write your congressperson and senator & tell them what you think about some of these issues (like social security, immigration, etc.) You don't have to be long-winded or rude, but at least do something about it. I'd recommend doing some research on (or just talking to Trina or myself) about Social Security, immigration, Legal stuff, etc.

Third, I have an attention span of about 45 minutes, I think, b/c I've been at work for 2.5 hrs & I started getting fidgety within the first hour. Then, again, it may just be that my work is incredibly BORING!

Have a great day.

Adam

No comments: