Monday, May 30, 2005

The Perfect Summer Day

I liked it in the summer when I could wake up late, watch TV for a while, read a book, play in the park, chase everyone around with a hose, go for a long walk during the evening when its still warm but shady, and have ice cream after dinner, or maybe root beer floats.

What I really liked about summer was going on trips -- to the beach, the zoo, California, Silver Creek, or Washington. Come to think of it, I still like traveling. This could be my last family vacation, so I plan to enjoy it. (Disneyland, Knotts, Disneyland, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, Sea World!)

I saw Star Wars over the weekend. The opening sequence was absolutely incredible. Also, watch during the credits: they list their coffee boy under the title of "Javva the Hut."

Emily

No comments: