Friday, May 27, 2005

Hello

Well, Life has been busy for me the last week or so, so I haven't posted... sorry.

Monday for FHE we made some guns that shoot mini marshmallows. They are very cool and fun to play with. The other people in my group then went and shot at the other two groups... I was to busy talking to some friends and didn't make it to shoot at the other groups.... but I did witness one groups retaliation of dousing one of our guys with water.

Tuesday I went running with Stephanie. I went 3.2 miles (half was running, half was walking) which was double what I'd done the week before. She is training me for a 5K, which is about 3 miles.

Wednesday was great because I got off work early and then spent the afternoon hanging out with the Dicksons. They came over around 1 p.m. We went and got some pizza and bungee cords and then headed back to my place. I went outside and played with Melanie and Annika while the rest of the crew watched "The Incredibles" (And Deb and Amber took naps.) Then I followed them up to SLC and took Amber (and Amy) with me. After the Dicksons left temple square to go and see Sam's brother, Amy and I hung around Temple Square for a while longer and then headed home around 8 p.m.

Thursday I ended up staying home from work with the flu. It was not fun. I hope none of you get it.

Today I went to work, because I figured that even though I wasn't feeling 100% I should still go because it was only a half day. Then I went home, ate lunch, visited Vanessa, and now I'm here on campus and hoping to get lots of lesson planning done. Tomorrow will be more lesson planning... and then maybe I'll take a break on Monday and play.

So now you're updated on me.

Eric and Laurel - Hooray! It's a boy!
Jared - Hooray! I hear you got a job?!?
Adam - Hooray! You got new clothes!
Everyone else - Hooray! It's Memorial Day so you should be off work and able to relax! (Except for our Canadian friends... do you have Monday off?)

Love
T

1 comment:

Mindy Sebastian said...

No, but we had LAST Monday off. Jason doesn't usually work Mondays, so it wasn't a big difference .. but all the guys from work got together and went paint-balling, so he had fun there. But his legs are still really sore from running (and jumping over a big log).