Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I haven't been slackin'

I was busy last night putting my answer to the latest question unto my page. But it was too late to post on here by the time I was done. I also added a few more pictures from the funeral to that page. I know Eric took several pictures. Do you want to add them to my page Eric? Or just post them on your own? I realized that I missed a lot of people in those pictures, so if you want to add any please do so. I'm sure Cheryl would love to see them. She told me that no one had sent her any pictures. We got doubles of ours and are taking them down to her when we come.

I'm anxious to see the pictures of your adventure, Trina. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for getting the story right for me. We had some of the details mixed up. I'm glad you and Adam were able to have a good vacation.

I love you all,
MOM

No comments: