Saturday, May 14, 2005

Time for a new question?

Besides learning what everyone is up to I figured it's time to throw out a new question. Since I could probably rack my brain and figure out how the kids born to me would answer this, I think it would be great to hear from all the in-laws, too. I do want to hear from my children, though. Your memories of your childhood are probably different than mine. So what's the question? Between the ages of five and ten, what was your favorite activity?

Also, does anyone have a particular trip they would like me to post next? We took lots of vacations and I don't have many of them on there yet. I've been kind of jumping around or I would just have the ones with the older kids. Give me some feed-back here.

Tonight is the Gold&Green Ball so I'd better get dinner on the table so we can get ready to go. Say a special prayer for Isaac, he'll be set apart as a missionary soon. Tomorrow is his last Sunday here.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: