Saturday, May 07, 2005

Mom's pictures

Small pictures are good because then you can fit more and not use up so much space. But these are almost TOO small. I can barely tell who's in some of them. The one of the pallbearers carrying Uncle Bruce's casket - I only recognize Gary and Eric, not anyone behind them even though I'm sure I'm related to all or most of them. The thing that hit me the hardest on the page was seeing Eric as the lead pallbearer with Gary. I know. I'm weird. Deal with it.

We're babysitting Eve Schofield from our ward this morning - she's 11 months old and just a riot. She's Adam's favorite person in the entire ward. (Get it? Adam and Eve?) Anne is spending the day with her sister at Six Flags, and Aaron is writing 4 papers that are due on Monday. So we're taking care of Eve for a while until we switch her off to another babysitter this afternoon, and I do errands for our vacation, which will begin next Saturday (and not a moment too soon - I am in dire need of a break from work).

Adam says hi.

No comments: