Sunday, October 01, 2006

For conference

Yesterday Amanda and I watched General Conference at home sitting on our couch. Actually we got a little too comfortable and fell asleep for part of the sessions yesterday. The same thing happened today. But we also had mom and dad and Clarissa over for today's sessions. They showed up around 9 and hurried in here to listen. Then in between sessions we had some good times shooting pool and playing ping pong. Then we enjoyed the second session and played more pool and ping pong after and then ate some good dinner and played some card games after that. Then mom and dad and Clarissa left and Amanda and I played some games.

Just so everyone knows, Dad beat me at pool twice. I also beat him twice, but only because he messed up, not because of my amazing pool talents. But I killed him at ping pong, even skunking him once.




1 comment:

Michelle said...

I like the pictures.