Wednesday, October 25, 2006

pages

I have updated my page just a little. I added a new picture in the artwork section - 4th row down, second one in from the left. I cleaned up that section in general, because I know people at work have been given that link, and I'd like to make it at least a little more presentable. I also removed the school pictures, and put the link up for my Russia section, although I won't have time to finish that section for a while (school, work, dance, etc). Maybe with the link there, I'll be more likely to actually finish it in the near-ish future. It's just minor changes, but maybe you'll look around again and notice something you hadn't seen before. Hope you enjoy it.

As for Trina's pages of Summer, she and I will be working on those next month. (Please email me all the pictures you want to put on there, Trina, so I can have them on my computer.) I don't know if Tawnia still wants help with her page, but grades are due this week, so she is a bit stressed out, so now isn't the time to ask her about it. This is just something I think about when I'm supposed to be doing my homework and I don't want to.

Oh, and I get to give a talk on Sunday.

No comments: