Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update

  • Stevie likes to bite things with his four teeth
  • Laurel is drawing pictures in the style of the 1920's for our friend Heather's business idea
  • Splash Mountain got me wet from head to toe (or at least neck to ankle)
  • Jared is Curly's new best friend
  • I'm going hometeaching tonight
  • The Cardinals are leading the Tigers 2-1 in the World Series
  • Every ward thinks they invented the "Trunk or Treat" but almost all of them are wrong
  • Laurel's FHE lesson on honesty was about how a lie is like a monster that just gets scarier and scarier
  • The highest tolls are usually for bridges. I suppose tunnels aren't much better, but I'm not sure
  • Moving to Oregon might take a while
  • I went to choir for the first time in over a year
  • It was very foggy Sunday morning
  • Our choir director wrote a Christmas song that's actually very good
  • I went on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride with Sarah
  • Stevie likes peas

No comments: