Wednesday, October 04, 2006

testing, testing

Aside from one simple "orientation quiz" I took my first test today. Luckily I got my books yesterday, so I could quickly read the sections that I was being tested on, and then take my test. For only skimming the stuff for less than an hour before taking the test, I got an 82%. Hooray. I know my assignments are done well, so even if I keep getting low(er) test scores, I'll do fine in my class. Oh, and this was for my computer class. My classes are all fairly easy, it's just hard to do it all from three different computers. Thankfully, we're getting the internet at home next Tuesday. In the meantime, I visit the library a lot. I need to hurry and switch computers though, so I can have a computer with a disk drive, so I can email myself my assignments, so I can upload them from Tawnia's computer.

No comments: