Monday, October 30, 2006

and then .... I died.

Okay, so I didn't, but my computer did! (If you didn't catch it, the title is a quote from Harry Potter.) So I was going to move some pictures from my camera to my computer on Friday (soon after making all those little changes), and somehow managed to surge my computer to death. It won't even turn on anymore. So I'm back to going to the library all the time. It's really frustrating, because we only just finally got the internet, so we're paying for something that we can't use! Ahhh! A guy from church is supposed to be coming over sometime soon, to see if he can revive the poor machine, and if not, I'm going to buy something new. I can still do my homework at the library (it just means coming here a lot more often), except for my photoshop class, because no other machines have the program. I could probably put the software onto Tawnia's computer at work, but hopefully I'll get my own computer back up and running, and I'll ask the teacher for an extension on any late assignments. Wish me luck!

As for a beautiful fall day, today is a good example of one. All the leaves are colorful - lots of reds and oranges - it's sunny out, so it isn't as cold as it has been - warm enough for just a jacket. The air is crisp, and when you walk you get to crunch all the leaves on the ground. Here in Utah we're surrounded by mountains, and they have a light dusting of snow over them, making them very pretty too (at least less ugly than the summertime).

No comments: