Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello

Hello, family. This week has been extremely busy for me. On Wednesday, I got up early to get on a bus to the temple. I spent a couple of hours with Trina and Summer (who is extremely cute), which was good, and we watched the Joseph Smith movie.

Unfortunately, I hadn't had time to do much studying and finding sources for my Civil War paper, so I was rather stressed about that on Thursday. It was not a good day for me. Also, I have a midterm on Monday in my history of the performing arts class, but I didn't even get the review sheet until Friday, so I won't have a chance to ask the teacher any questions. I am not happy about that. The test covers every darn thing we were supposed to have read. Yes, I did all the reading, but I didn't memorize the stupid books.

But yesterday was better than Thursday. For one thing, my Civil War teacher loaned me some books that I can read, and he'll give me time to find a focus for my paper. And in the evening, I went to a play -- "The Fantasticks." I'd heard the music, but I'd never seen the play, so I wanted to go. It was supposed to be at an outdoors theater, but due to torrential rains for the past couple of days, they moved it indoors. I know one of the guys in it -- he's in my Am Civ class. So I talked my roommate into going, and we went. It was good.

No comments: