Thursday, October 26, 2006

2 months until Christmas

Thanks, Nathan! Don't feel bad about spending my birthday studying - that's what Adam and I are both doing. I just got Summer down for her afternoon nap, so now I'm on the computer to study for a while. Adam has something up his sleeve for this evening - he took the car today so he could pick some things up on his way home from school.

After everyone else running around here and there, it's my turn to travel. Summer and I are going to Utah to visit Tawnia and Mindy - Tawnia was telling me on the phone the other night all of the things that are behind in her classroom these days, and I said I'd help her except I couldn't afford the trip out there. She found a roundtrip ticket for $200, so she bought it for me. Guess I'd better be ready to work hard after school to earn it, huh? (Since I can't go to her classroom during school because Summer would be too much of a distraction.) So I'll use that time to visit a couple of friends in the area.

Not much else to report right now - just staying busy with Summer, studying, and various Relief Society and Primary things. And I'm working on Christmas gifts - I'm making them this year. I made some good progress a couple of weeks ago, and now I need to work on them again. Only a few weeks until they need to be in the mail!

No comments: