Saturday, October 28, 2006

???New Question???

I know everyone is busy with school and various projects but I thought I'd try to wake the Blog up a little anyway. So before Winter comes I wanted to ask the question "What is a favorite Autumn Day like for you?" Do you have memories of favorite fall activities or anything?

Has everyone visited Nathan's site lately? If not you should take a peak over there. I keep checking everyone's pages to see what's new on them. I enjoyed your changes Mindy, but I have one question. Are you still going to call your blog the BBC? Just curious. I also understand that the brothers have a blog, too. Can we get a link to that or is it a BIG secret?

Hope you are all healthy and happy.

Love ya,
MOM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, it's not secret anymore, is it now?

Mindy Sebastian said...

yeah, it'll stay the BBC blog for a while. It's what the official website address is for it anyway. It's what I originally made it for, and maybe we will still be inspired by it anyway. I'm going to shrink my way out of it eventually!

treen said...

Well, Jared, what is it? You can read our blog and comment on it. Why can't we do the same on your's?