Wednesday, October 18, 2006

holy crap!

You were too nice, Jared. You paid for a plane ticket to go to HOUSTON, not to New Orleans. And the airline ditched you in New Orleans. You should have demanded to be reimbursed for the whole thing as compensation. I'm amazed that the airline said you would have to actually buy another ticket even on Delta - I thought the rules were that if you had to stay overnight somewhere due to something that was the airline's fault, the airline not only had to pick up your continuing flight costs, but they ALSO had to pay for your hotel. And hello - again - you paid to go to Houston, not New Orleans. Guess Delta's "customer service" doesn't exist anymore. Thanks for the tip - we'll also avoid Delta in the future, and I'll pass this on to some friends we have that fly Delta regularly that they might want to be careful in the future.

If Delta wants to know what all they have to do to get your business again, tell them you want FOUR round trip tickets to anywhere in the country, to be used at any time. (And then take Brooke and Bryan to Disneyland or DisneyWorld.) (And I'm not kidding.) Besides being reimbursed, of course. Let us know how it goes - I hope you get your money back.

And for Emily - why on earth would there be an entire semester on the Holocaust? What on earth can you discuss for an entire semester? 4 HOURS in the Holocaust museum here in DC was plenty for me. I wouldn't go near 4 MONTHS of review of it. And hooray for ballet and good posture!! Maybe I won't have to nag you about standing up straight anymore!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I wouldn't spend four hours in the Holocaust Museum, especially since you have to pay to go there. So I'm not signing up for four months in a class called History of the Holocaust.

treen said...

You don't have to pay to go to the Holocaust museum - otherwise, I would not have gone either. The tickets for it are for crowd control, but you don't have to pay for them. I just don't see what purpose a class like that would have.

Enjoy creative writing ... with Card again?

Emily said...

Hufford, actually, is the name of the professor. I've never had her.