Thursday, July 06, 2006

Temple Trip

Mom wanted me to post this after I talked to her. With all that was going on before the Europe trip Amanda and I were not able to or did not take advantage of renewing our Temple Recommends. They expired at the end of June. The easiest time for us to renew our recommends would be the 2nd or 4th Thursday of the month which would be the 13 or 27 - both too late to attend in Seattle. How set are we on attending when everyone is out here? With all the goings on next this weekend and next week I really do not see us being able to acquire our recommends. Mom told me not to mention something about the last time we attended so I won't, but you could always ask her about it. Sorry if this is a let down. Everyone else if free to go obviously.

In other news, Emily, that is awesome that you got to go to Timpanogos Cave. I have never been there, but Amanda has, and she kept saying either she remembered things or didn't that you mentioned in your post. I think that next time I make it that way I will have to go there. I really like caves too. I have not been to one in a while.

Tawnia, are you coming in tomorrow. Amanda and I might go and hang out with everyone friday night/saturday morning at Mom and Dad's, but let us know if your car is working or not.

Jared, Thank you so much for getting a hold of Taylor for us. It was very nice being able to attend church again. I also met Noel some really hard last name to remember who used to be your home teacher and then moved to Florida but is back now.

Trina, are you going to call us when you are in SLC so we know everything is well with you? You could also send us all your flight information via email if you wanted. Amanda and I are both very excited to meet Summer and Stevie, and we are very excited to have all the Palmers and Caudles together.

Nathan, thou art the man

No comments: