Tuesday, July 04, 2006

the real meaning

In looking at what meetings and trainings my boss has scheduled for me, I will be ok taking all day off on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. On Tuesday, I can leave at noon to head up there, and on Wednesday I can leave at 3pm. I know that the world isn't revolving around me, but I just wanted to let you know in terms of movie filming and whatnot. I don't want to miss out on any of the fun, and it doesn't look like I'll miss tooooo much of it being gone those times.

Love you all - time for bed - happy birthday my favorite mom in law! :c) And happy 4th of July to everyone!

Goodnight,
Manda

1 comment:

Eric said...

Thanks for the info Amanda. I was just working on the shooting schedule, and this is very good to know now so we can adjust. A lot of the shots will be moved from Tuesday morning to Tuesday afternoon, but that's okay. I'm glad you'll be making it to as much of the reunions as you will.

And by the way you're wrong. Everything DOES revolve around you.