Monday, July 03, 2006

home at last

Well we made it. It took a little longer than we had planned, but we are now home. It was an awesome trip and we both had wonderful times. We are both also very grateful to be sleeping in our own beds now and to be wearing clean clothes.

Happy Birthday, Adam (on the 25th of June)!!! and Happy Birthday, Michelle (yesterday)!!! Sorry I missed those, we either did not have a computer or it totally slipped my mind. I hope that the both of you had wonderful birthdays.

Amanda and I had a wonderful anniversary on top of the Eiffel Tower, and then eating in the tower's restaurant. It seemed as though that the thing to do in Paris is to climb all the tall buildings to see the other tall buildings. It was fun though.

Well I have to figure out how we are going to get our car and do some other things today, so if you don't hear from us again, we will see all of you in less than a week. Oh yeah... about where people are staying. Amanda might not be able to get all of the days off for the family reunion, though she will be able to join us for evenings and some afternoons. My suggestion then is to have some people stay down here in Salem so I can go back with them in the morning and then Amanda can drive up later in the day. But we can talk about that later... but not too much later because then the reunion might be over.

Love,
Nathan

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad to hear you're back and doing fine.

See you Saturday!