Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hola

I think this blog is feeling a bit neglected (as I'm sure all the other blogs owned by members of our family are feeling also.) I realize that we all just saw each other a few weeks ago... but life is still happening, and I still like hearing from people.

Mom and Dad - Congrats on the new car! I'm excited to see it when you come through Utah in a few weeks. (But more excited to see you.)

Eric, Laurel and Stevie -- I want to see more pictures! I really miss seeing that boy. I look at the videos I made of him a lot and I am already thinking of when I can come to Cali to see him again.

Jared, Michelle, Brooke, and Bryan -- I miss all of you too. What have you been doing since being back in Texas? When does Brooke start school again? Have you been doing lots of swimming? What fun things have you been doing as a family?

Nate and Manda -- Could you put a page of all the Cathedrals and Castles you went too (or saw) and where they are... and also any stories you want to share about them. I teach my class about the Middle Ages and it would be cool to have those to share with them. Thanks. (It doesn't have to be right away... I don't teach about that until later in the year.)

Sisters -- Look at the sisters blog to see questions I have for you and Mindy's newest arrangement of things. It looks pretty cool.

Love you all.
Tawnia

No comments: