Friday, July 28, 2006

Hello friends

I was just looking around at Mom's page and saw many of the changes. I like your new car. Every time I talked to you since you got it I forgot to ask what color it was. I should have known that you would have picked red. I like your matching outfit too. Are you going to put pictures on your traveling page of the reunion, even though you did not need to travel to get there? My camera was either full of pictures from our other trip or the batteries were dead, or we forgot it at home, so we did not get very many pictures from the reunions. We did however get some of Stevie. Are we going to get copies of all those family ones soon? Anyways, I hope that everyone is healthy and well, and I am lonely now that all you guys are gone. Obviously mom and dad and Clarissa are still here, but it was fun having everyone around.

I just wanted to add that I saw Mindy's new piggy on her page, and that her school page has a lot of pictures from her class. I don't know if that has been there for a while, but I just noticed. I also saw the pictures added to Jared's page. I saw them a little while ago but failed to meniton before. I like the cannon shot.

Nathan

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frank and Evelyn said...

I'm glad you like my car. I'll post the reunion pictures somewhere - not sure where just yet. Mindy cropped some of the pictures for printing. You can put the ones you want on a CD when you come over or you can have Mindy e-mail them to you.