Sunday, July 23, 2006

Summer's newest thing

Summer rolled from her back to her front this morning. I noticed her lying on the bed on her front, and asked Adam why he put her down that way. He hadn't - he'd put her on her back. So we turned her onto her back, and she flipped over to her front again. She hasn't been particularly happy this weekend - very, very fussy all the time. She seems to calm down the most when Adam or I are holding her, so I'm wondering if it's something to do with the fact that I was back at work this past week and away from her most of the day.

Back to work ... I have to learn a piano piece in about an hour right now to play it at a baptism this afternoon. Bye.

1 comment:

Frank and Evelyn said...

I told you she liked to lay on her tummy! Now she can do it herself. Before you know it she'll be rolling across the room.