Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A few updates

I've been working on my page lately. I have a new picture on "What's New" and I have part of our DC pictures on my travel page. Trina asked me to put up some pictures of Summer. I'd been working on my vacation page so I just put up what I have done so far. There's still a lot more to do on it.

Life is still busy here at home, a little quieter but still busy. Next week I'll be at Girl's Camp from Wednesday through Saturday and the following weekend we're going to Las Vegas for the McCune family reunion. We'll stay with Jen while we're there and we have a couple of stops on the way, so I'm sure I'll have more pictures to post.

After that it will be time to start thinking about school starting. Then there's wedding plans and whatever else comes along, but life is supposed to be busy. It's what keeps us out of trouble. No boredom around here.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: