Friday, February 29, 2008

One of "those" weeks

In response to Treen's comment on Mom's post. Umm... I didn't do a last call because someone said to have it to me by Tuesday night so I could get it off. And it's been one of "those" weeks for me too. I sent one a letter off on Wednesday with the ones that I had and then said to Clarissa that I would send more as I received them. I have Nate and Amanda's ready to go in this letter... so if Trina, Eric, and Jared (and company) would send me there answers I'll get them out to Cris, or you can always put them in your personal letters.... I think the point for me is to give me something to write about... saying, I went to work and did a whole ton of homework... doesn't fill up much of a letter.

Anyway, it's really late and I'm really tired but... after months of working on it, I have FINALLY completed Brooke's blanket. I'm going to try and get it into the mail tomorrow. That is, if I wake up before the post office closes.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: