Friday, February 29, 2008

A new question

I know, it's supposed to be Emily's turn to come up with a question for everyone, but I'm taking cuts. Think of it is parental privilege. I know that not everyone participated in the Book of Mormon stories emails but I'm begging you to help me on this one. I want to put a booklet together for Clarissa. "What Easter Means to Me" with a page from each of us. In order for her to get it in time for Easter it should be mailed about the 10th of March so I need you to get on this right away. I'll put it in a special Easter package. Please think and pray about this question. Clarissa needs all the love and support we can send her, right now.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

treen said...

When did Tawnia send the Book of Mormon answers to Clarissa? She didn't do a "last call" on the blog or anything, and I spaced it. (It's been another one of THOSE weeks.) Oops. I'll put my answer to that question in my personal letter to Clarissa this weekend.