Friday, February 22, 2008

Hi

Regarding Mom:

I have a friend who is an anesthesiologist who said that doctors should never say how long a patient is going to be in the hospital especially for procedures that involve the heart. They just kept her there to keep an eye on her as far as I know.

In response to Trina:

I’m not sure if everyone has the time to come up with a question for Clarissa, and putting it in an order to get people to do it makes it unappealing to me. I’d be happy to contribute answers, but putting me under pressure to come up with a question is too much. I know you can’t tell someone’s tone over the internet, so just know that I am not completely serious.

Tawnia,
Did you change your post? I don’t remember there being a question for Clarissa there?

2 comments:

tawngap said...

which post do you speak of? The original one had several question ideas. The one I just posted today had a question at the end... I went back and put it in bold so you could see it.

treen said...

To give a serious answer to Nathan's flippant question - if it gets to someone's turn and they don't have time, they should just say so and pass it to the next person. No big deal.

Also, I have a couple of friends in our ward who are doctors ... maybe I'll ask one of them what sort of procedure this was and how long people normally stay in the hospital. From what Mom told me last week, the doctor thought this was no big deal - she goes home from the hospital the next day and is back at work within the week. Apparently it's a bigger deal than someone let on.