Friday, February 15, 2008

Changes

Since I've been spending so much time at home I figured I should make some changes to my page. I want to update the various sections at least once a month but I was having a hard time coming up with something newsworthy for the "What's New" page. That's why I did away with that section. Most of the new things would fit on the timeline or be better on someone else's page. My latest news is not what I really want to have on there. Take a look at what I replaced it with and let me know what you think.

I also updated the 2007 timeline.

I have a new question for us. What is special about each of your aunts and uncles? Tell at least one thing about all the ones you know. I modified this one a little because I have many aunts and uncles that I never met. It will probably take me a while to put this together; I have LOTS of aunts and uncles.

No comments: